Raoul Wallenberg: Getting to the Core of the Mystery
January 26, 2017 / The Jerusalem Post has published Susanne Berger and Vadim Birstein’s most recent article about Raoul Wallenberg, “Raoul Wallenberg: Getting to the Core of the Mystery”. Read the article here.
New Wallenberg Resolution Introduced into Congress
Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Nita Lowey have introduced House Resolution 58 calling upon Russia to open their archives to Wallenberg researches to assist in their efforts to finally establish the fate of Raoul Wallenberg. Click below to read the press release and text of the resolution. Ms Ros-Lehtinen spoke about the new resolution to the Jerusalem Post recently.
- A Bad Day for Historical Truth in Russia (2/10/2017)
- New Attack on the International Memorial Society (2/8/2017)
- Team29 fights for civil rights in Russia (2/5/2017)
- Decision of the Moscow Court in the Ivan Serov Memoir Case (1/30/2017)
- U.S. Rep. Ros-Lehtinen Introduces H. Res. 58 Supporting Research into Wallenberg’s Fate (1/30/2017)
- Uncertainty with Vladimir Medinsky’s Dissertation Continues (12/29/2016)
- Memorial Society and its Members Persecuted (12/29/2016)
- Sokolov Wins Libel Case, “Discovery in the Wall” Debunked (12/25/2016)
- President Vladimir Putin Blasts Russian Academy of Sciences Elections (11/30/2016)
- Unearthing the Responsible (11/30/2016)